Friday 9 August 2013

Hollister Solana Beach Body Mist Review

Solana Beach Body Mist from Hollister
So my first review is of the Solana Beach fragrance from Hollister, this review is going to focus on these main points; 
•what is the smell of this fragrance?
•does the smell last?
•how much does it cost?
•overall views

Firstly, this body mist smells really fruity and sweet, it also reminds me of  a tropical fruit drink for some reason. I think this scent is really nice and smells expensive rather than cheap, like many fragrances for girls do. The scent lasts for around 3/4 hours if you are being quite active (walking etc). And smells quite fresh for those hours, as if you've only just applied it.  The 250ml bottle normally costs £12 in the UK, however, right now there is an offer where you can get 3 bottles for £8 each with a total cost of £24 so I think this is a good value for money. 
My overall view of this product is that it is a fruity smell that stays fresh for roughly 4 hours, it's great to use if you are being moderately active and is good value for money. I would recommend this product to anyone as I love it and its one of my favourite scents from Hollister. 



PS: this is my first review on my blog so I hope you enjoyed it, please comment or anything about any other reviews/questions you want me to answer for you and I will try and do them as soon as possible if I have the product. 

Also follow me on Instagram @polkadotbutterfly
                               Twitter @niamh_wardle 
I will add an image of this product either to my blog or one of my accounts 


                                                                Thankyou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment