Friday 9 August 2013

Review on Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blueberry

My Review of the Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Paint
Hi, this review is about the new BarryM hi shine Gelly Nail paint, which I recently purchased at Boots for around £3.99 (but ill have to check) I painted my nails with this because I've had acrylics done 2 weeks before and I hadn't been able to take them off yet (and still haven't had the time) and they have grown quite abit and don't look as nice as they did when I'd first had them done, also the colour slightly faded and instead of it being a nice glittery nude colour, it looked abit yellowy and I didn't really like that. I've now had the polish on for 3 or 4 days now and I absolutely LOVE the colour, it's a shiny blue an looks asif I've had gel nails applied. Although I love the colour and the amount of shine, when I had first applied the colour around 5-10 mins later I wanted to check whether my nails were dry or not, so I touched them and there was an imprint of my finger print on my nail, also for quite a while after I'd applied this polish, I found that it chipped quite easily and acted as if it was still wet (at this point it wasn't wet) right now though you can't see the fingerprint mark so that's good! There isn't a scent to the polish which I don't really mind. 
The paint is quite easy to apply even though I found it quite runny but it seemed that the more of the runny nail varnish I applied, the better the nail looked! 
I haven't yet attempted to remove the polish but when I do I will post in either a comment or in another review about how easy/difficult I found it etc. 


PS: If there is any other questions about this product you want to ask me about the Hi shine Gelly polish from Barry M please ask and if you would like me to do another review on anything ask me in a comment and I will do it as soon as I get chance to! 
Also please follow me on twitter @niamh_wardle
                                     On Instagram @polkadotbutterfly
                                                            Thankyou for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment